I have to make a comment about this story, which to fully understand, you should probably start with this story.

You know, I'm trying to help here. I don't want my loyal readers to have to go through the same trials and tribulations I have. By sharing with you my most embarassing stories, I am providing a public service.

If I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times. You don't need sexy jammies unless the situation truly calls for it. Sleeping in the same bed with two women? As a heterosexual woman? not necessary. Sleeping with your six year old daughter during a hotel fire? also not necessary.

Although I do dig those purple jammies. I also look ravishing in them.

Comments

Mikki said…
You DO look ravishing in them. And what is life, if it isn't about looking ravishing?

Popular Posts