Shouldn't I have this?

For the second time this week, I enjoyed a dinner of fresh Dungeness Crab. Dungeness Crab is one of my favorite foods in the world. Growing up, I always chose it for birthday dinner (as opposed to the Pepperoni Pizza my kids pick) and to this day, our special meals, like Christmas dinner, always have crab as a headliner.

Chris Knutsen went fishing last weekend, and apparently made a haul. While I was working in Portland last Friday he brought by 10 crabs for our family.

As I sat down to a bowl of just about the sweetest, freshest melt in your mouth seafood I have had in years, I looked up at my husband and said, “honey, I think I’m in love with another man.” He laughed and wondered what Beth thought of that.

But– guess who shucked it for me??? What a happy princess I am. One man catching my crab and another shucking it.

Comments

Popular Posts