I've been so busy, and sick and tired and stressed -- slacking as a blogger big time. So today, a guest entry, from CRM.

"We had Charlie's parent-teacher conference last night. His home room teacher has been teaching for 32 years and told us that he tested higher than any fourth grader she has ever taught. She also said he is a nice kid, not a nerd, and all the other kids like him. He tested at the 9th grade level in math and 7th grade in reading. They are very big on He of course was feeling pretty good about all the nice things she said and when we got home he asked me "do other countries have colleges?" I told him they do. So he said "which is the best college in the world?" I said I dunno but Oxford University in England is probably right up there and he said - "that's where I want to go to school."

Damn we are good parents. ;)"

Comments

Mikki said…
I love that she said he isn't a nerd. That IS important. Way to go Charlie! You are good parents, but he may have something to do with it too. :)

Popular Posts