I was given a strand of pearls today. Completely unexpected source and somewhat overwhelming present, that it was likely inappropriate to accept. But aren't they lovely? I wanted to show off. Man, I love new jewlery. I'm all about new jewlery.

Epilogue: I've been asked a couple of times about the origin of the gift. These pearls were a gift from a wonderful woman that works from me. See, here's the story - she went on a trip to her home in India for the first time in four years. I sent her with two $6 Qualcomm Logo ink pens, just as a nice gesture for her parents. In return, they sent her back with the pearls for me, apparantly a big item in her home town. I told Michelle this, and she said I should send that girl to India more often. With big boxes of pens. I'm hoping other members of my team have bountiful stores of diamonds in their home towns. I'll send those guys with pens too!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts