But I am a good liberal!

I told my dad to check out the blog today, because I thought he would enjoy the pictures of Ed's catch and maybe be pushed towards a visit to Tillamook at some time in the near future. (The grandkid pictures have the same effect.) Well, he read too far and said this...

"I think I want to fish with Ed. And what's with the gay stereotyping? That's not like you."

I think it is unfair to chastise me when I invite you read my journal (for what its worth that is the second time today someone has scolded me for contents contained within these pages - both of which were valid, but hey! no fair! where's your diary? and it was totally tongue in cheek, as were the comments about my looks!).

When I objected Dad responded, "It's in my job description. Check Article 8, Ppg. 12, subsection 6.4. I was supposed to raise you to be a good liberal."

But I am a good liberal! Carville's, "Had Enough? : A Handbook for Fighting Back" is on the night table right now (even if it is next to a book entitled, "Love Monkey" - one of the funniest things I have read in a long time) and I gave money to Kerry. I swear Dad!

Comments

Popular Posts