has my loins tingling

ok, that was a mistake – CRM regularly visits, reads and posts to a bulletin board online. The online community defies explanation, it started as an offshoot of Survivor Sucks (ironic, since he’s as addicted to the show as I am and we are in current preparations for our Survivor Guatemala season opener party) and has developed into something else entirely. Anyways… I digress. I wanted to find a link he had discovered on this board, that showed some amazing pictures from New Orleans before and after Katrina hit to share with some friends at work.

Without knowing what else to look for, I thought there was a chance he had responded to the post with some comment about the album, since I knew it had really captured his attention, so I searched for all posts from Todd De La Mucca, his nick..

I’m scanning through the posts he has made (over 900!) and found this quote:

"Oh - and it's too early for lunch here on the Left Coast. But there is a new receptionist at a neighboring office that has my loins tingling."

Should I worry? Do you think it was because I thought today was appropriate to wear faded boot cut jeans and a Tillamook Cheesemaker sweatshirt, no makeup? My toenails are blue, what’s he want?

I'd like to make somebody's loins tingle, that's quite a compliment.

He has some lame explanation that he can add to the comments if he wants. Something about there not actually being a new receptionist…

Comments

Anonymous said…
IT WAS A JOKE!!!!
IT'S A JOKEY BOARD!!!!
THERE WAS NO NEW RECEPTIONIST!!!!
I MADE IT UP!!!!

G ZUS KEE RIST

Popular Posts