Quest for the perfect lovemix

I try to create themed playlists for my iTunes - 70s funk, songs I want to sing along too, etc. My current quest is a list of the my favorite love songs. What would have been the ultimate make-out in the car tape in highschool. Songs that you react to but aren't way too smarmy ("Your the Inspiration" by Chicago was axed as too smarmy).

Here's the work in progress, I would love suggestions for additions via the comments:

Baby I Love your Way - Peter Frampton
Love Has No Pride - Bonnie Raitt
Let's Stay Together - Al Green
I Believe (When I Fall in Love it will Be Forever) - Stevie Wonder
Come on, Come On - Mary Chapin Carpenbter
What Do You Love More Than Love - Dar Williams
Otis Redding - Sara Evans
I'll Have to Say I love You in A song - Jim Croce
Let's Get it On - Marvin Gaye
Love Songs - James Taylor
Passionate Kisses - Mary Chapin Carpenter
Crazy Love - Van Morrison

Comments

Mikki said…
Come Away with Me - Norah Jones
I Just want to make love to you OR Hoochie Coochie Man - Muddy Waters
At Last - Etta James
something by Prince (I need to think it over)

...more to come...

Popular Posts