Chuck and I monthly go through this ritual of comparing our schedules. Between our work demands, for the month of September, we are together at home 11/30 days including weekends. If it weren't for the fact that I have come to love a small town life – I would wonder why we lived here. Married Single Parents. Should be a new tax filing classification.

Oh well, home with the kids tonight, about to pop some popcorn for them and have a king’s corner tourney – hopefully that will bring them down off of the ceilings. Whenever I return from Portland (where I’ve been for the past two days) they are wound up like 8 day clocks. Screaming, giggling, fighting, breaking things in rapid succession. It’s a little intimidating to walk into.

I finally got them to sit down and they are now working shuffling the "bridge." They think I am SOOO good at it. That is what rocks about kids, so easy to be a hero!

Probably should stop blasting Marvin Gaye's - Let's Get it On, since it seems inappropriate, but they seem to enjoy it almost as much as I am, and it was the perfect addition to the lovemix below.

Had some great news at work today, more on that later. I'm diggin' my boss though, he done me right.

Comments

Popular Posts