The boy may look like his mother, but man seems to have had himself cloned. These two are two peas in a pod. Chuck and I went out to lunch yesterday and had a conversation about how tired Charlie has been since returning form Outdoor school. We both agreed with concern that he needs more rest . I made the suggestion that maybe he shouldn't have stayed up so late on Monday night watching the Padres game. Chuck, on the other hand, accepts it as given that during the playoffs and the world series, Charlie will be staying up late. I suggested we keep him at home out from school today, to catch up on his sleep so that he can stay up this week and watch the games. Chuck nodded seriously and thought that was a good idea. (I WAS TOTALLY BEING SARCASTIC. Even though I couldn't convince either of these goofballs of this fact this time of year, SCHOOL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT BASEBALL!!!)

Comments

Popular Posts