points...

I earned some mama/wife points today. Not only did I grab two of the kid's favorite sweatshirts that having been sitting on a Close Encounters worthy mending pile for months and sew up ripped pockets, I setup CRM for tuneage. When Chuck left for his poker tourney this weekend, I spotted him gathering up an old portable CD player – struggling with the disintegrating foam earphone covers and gathering CDs.

“Dude. You have an iPod. What are you doing?” For Christmas he got the top of the line iPod to go with our new iMac. He looked at me completely annoyed and said, “There’s no music on it, is there?” It seems as the designated computer geek in the family this is my fault . Arguably iPod setup could fall into the category of a music geek’s responsibility but based on the look on his face, and the fact that it is approaching Easter and he has yet to set it up I figured I better step up.

So – when he returns, he will find our digitized music collection has been imported into “Chuck Mundorff’s Library” and synced with his iPod. I’m such a good wife!

OH! and I almost forgot! I fixed the gate! Ok, so granted I had to call my step mother to ask how to put a the right bit in the drill, and then talk to my dad so he could explain this wasn't a job for the drill, and then talk to the hardware guy about filling stripped holes where the screws were in the fence, but THEN! I fixed the fence. All by myself. And it took roughly 3 minutes. Maybe I should pitch a "how-to" show to HGTV or DIY?

Comments

Popular Posts