Our office Admin & Facilities Supervisor made the mistake of asking me yesterday what we should do to celebrate a co worker's birthday. I had just received email from a friend with some goofy office pranks, so I suggested covering his office with post-it notes.

Somehow a fake meeting was called to get this guy out of his office and the engineers descended armed with multi-color 3 inch sticky pads. We left one sticky note on the closed door, that asked he run to the office supply place to pickup post-it pads, since we were running low.

When I explained to my husband that part of the proposed gag was to change his browser home page to 3m.com he just rolled his eyes and looked at me with that concerned "my wife is a nerd" look. Like that's more annoying than hanging out with a bunch of attorneys discussing tort reform.
 Posted by Hello

Comments

Popular Posts