For all my embroidery needs

I followed a mini van for a short distance yesterday on the way to the store. In the rear window there was a cling-on sign that posted a phone number and then advertised "For all your embroidery needs."

I started wondering if I had any embroidery needs. It is certainly not something that has kept me up at night. But, if I really tried hard, I imagined (being the seasoned shopper that I am) I could come up with some.

We could send out Samantha's t-shirts to have embroidered with, "Hey! I am not a napkin," in an attempt to get her to stop wiping her mouth with it.

Or the living room curtains, to remind us, "jeez guys, how about cleaning the windows once in a while?"

Either Charlie or Chuck's dirty socks - "We don't belong on the floor - put us down the laundry shoot before doing ANYTHING. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200."




Comments

Popular Posts