I snuck away from a little early last Friday afternoon since Samantha and I had tickets to a live performance High School Musical. We took the Z3 and had big fun driving through the Tillamook State Forest with the wind in our hair and Uncle Kracker on the stereo. She vetoed listening to an Audio recording of "Little Women" which we had started the weekend before on a road trip to Eugene, believing only rock and roll should be played on a sunny Friday afternoon with the top down. That red head is pretty smart, and look how cute we are! For the record, this is one of those do as I say, not as I do moments. Mom's posing, driving, and taking the picture while driving. This was after about six failed attempts from Samantha, who's arms were too short to get us both in the picture.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wich I was there...... GunnA

Popular Posts