"I'm still thinking about my feel..."

Samantha has mentioned ear pain a few times over this past weekend, so I have been keeping an eye on her. Since both kids spend so much time in the pool, “Swimmer’s ear” is a common ailment in our house. I want to make sure that she’s doesn’t have an ear infection so I have been checking in with her a few times a day to see if there is any increased pain, signs of fever, etc.
This girl has always very much enjoyed holding us captive to her answers - something about the power of choice that she really, really savors, even over the most mundane decisions. Then longer she can make us wait for her answer, the happier she is. So her answer, to my question, “How are you feeling?” was typically non committal. Pictured here is a girl who is “still thinking about her feel.”

Comments

Anonymous said…
Give Sam a hug from all of us in Norway.

Popular Posts