With the help of his band leader... I have defaced my husband's bumper.
Some explanation of the sticker (also courtesy of the Band Leader from the first ever Rock the Barn evite):

Who is Christ I'm Chuck?
Well . . . Chris, Tim, Chuck, & Bryce.Chris - Rhythm GuitarTim - DrumsChuck - Lead Guitar, VocalsBryce - Bass

What does the name Christ I'm Chuck mean?
Simply put it is Chris Tim Chuck smashed together. Nothing deeper than that. The only reason that Bryce's letters aren't represented in the name are that you get confusing things like BUICK TECH SMIRCH CRY when you try to make an anagram out of Chris Tim Chuck Bryce. Try it yourself at the Internet Anagram Server.

What does Christ I'm Chuck play?
Classic rock & Blues. We may not be great, but we have fun, and think that watching us play songs that everyone probably likes makes us a fun band.

Can I hear Christ I'm Chuck?
Yes. Go to http://juniorrocker.blogspot.com/2005/07/christ-im-chuck-archive.html to check them out.


Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts