I heard a word for the first time today that needs to be shared. I was complaining to Mikki about the about underwire bras. I know, I have bitched about them before, but you know, when a wire is stabbing you in such a tender area makes you irritable.
Anyways - I was shopping yesterday for something sexy to wear to the annual Y auction in Tillamook - and was cranky cause I found nothing. A helpful clerk came up to me and asked if I would like to be measured for bra size, since looking at at me in my tshirt it was clear that mine was too small and worn out. It was an effective sales technique, but man, how rude!
Anyways - telling Mikki - she was sympathetic (which is why she's on my buddy list and ms. braziere sizer is not) - and said she was wearing an underwire today too. She said, "I had to wear one today too, you know, because it's so... boobalicious."

Comments

Mikki said…
I can't believe that you put that on here!

Popular Posts