My main photography interest has always been sports photography. I love capturing a high speed shot - with great facial expression and a clear idea of what is going on in the event - (I'm always telling myself - get the face - get the ball - get it sharp).





I'd also like to become a strong portrait photographer. I'm drawn to natural light portrait photography. I made the kids endure a photo shoot yesterday to get some final shots of the year for a slideshow I'm putting together as a year in retrospective.



(Next time I should probably go ahead and break out the iron for that sheet in the background - wait - maybe just a wider aperture, less work!)

I didn't manage to get out holiday cards this year, so my recipient list is going to instead get a slideshow of images from the year. You're likely getting one if you are reading this.

I'm having fun putting the images and music together on Chuck's new Christmas present. I just need help from crm selecting music and then we should be ready to burn.

Comments

Popular Posts