Super De Dooper Full Count

Charlie filled me in on the Athletics/Red Socks game last night, in much detail. (Who decided one sports freak guy wasn't enough for my household, and where was I during the vote???). Apparantly, the game ended with the bases loaded and two outs, the Sox clinging to a 4-3 lead in game 5. Or something like that. I was busy playing Pinochle, but it was a big day for a 7 year old aspiring sports guy, who dubbed the last pitch a "Super de Duper Full Count."

Samantha continues with her demands. As I dropped her off at daycare this morning she said, "Mom. All I need is a trampoline (with a fence around it), a slide, and a Sand Box."

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Yes, " she assured me.

I had been lectured earlier that Brian has a trampoline, and Adam has a sandbox and a swing set. It must be frustrating for her to be raised by parents so incapable of meeting her needs.

Comments

Popular Posts